Schismatoglottis sp. Bicolor
Hello there, thank you for visiting us!
We have Hot Sale right now! Only 18 June until 16 July 2022!
We provide a Phytosanitary Certificate for free
We provide special prices for wholesalers as well
A special discount is given for a minimum purchase of $1000
We give 100% replacement for DOA plant excluding the shipping cost
ABOUT THE PLANT:
- Indonesia endemic plant
- The photo is representative
- Plant in the good condition and health
- It is sold per plant
Schismatoglottis is a genus of flowering plants in the family Araceae. Members of the genus are similar in appearance and growth habit to those of the genus Homalomena, but the two genera are not closely related. The primary difference is that the leaves of Schismatoglottis are not aromatic. Schismatoglottis are found primarily in tropical parts of Southeast Asia, New Guinea, and Melanesia. The majority of the species are native to the Island of Borneo or Kalimantan.
- An import license is a must when your country ask it as a requirement
- The plant could able to be ship once the paperwork ready, typically it takes 1-2 weeks
SHIPPING FOR INDONESIAN (LOCAL BUYER)
- We have different prices for a local buyer, please contact us
PLEASE CONTACT US
- Telephone/ WhatsApp
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: borneoaquatic.plant
- YouTube: Borneo Aquatic
- Facebook Page: Borneo Aquatic